The Allison XS-2003 GrandSport
Forty years of research and testing has developed the ultimate performance boat. Only Allison, with its patented design and world record experience could create such a masterpiece. Blistering speed, stability for skiing, room and comfort for five, and the best rough water ride of any 20 footer are all here in a package the whole family will treasure for years.
The XS-2003 Grand Sport combines exclusive patented design concepts with materials more familiar to the aerospace industry. The result is the most efficient boat on the water. Owners report going twice the distance on a gallon of fuel. Space-age materials and building techniques make the exclusive no-rot warranty a built in feature of every Allison boat. Eighty plus M.P.H. is common with today’s 150 horsepower motors. Styled and engineered to be the last boat you will ever need to buy.
Length Overall - - - - 20’ 3”
Centerline Length - - - 19’
Beam - - - - 87”
Molded depth - - - 38”
Approx. Weight - - - 950 lbs.
Standard features on all GrandSport Boats
* Completely recessed automotive style dash panel that gives weather protection to the instruments, glove box, and electronic equipment.
* Factory installed trim switch on the wheel with concealed wiring
* Fully carpeted crawl space under deck with unique leather grained molded fiberglass headliner.
* Large rear bench seat with convenient storage underneath and on both sides.
* Passenger grab handles for security and comfort.
* Huge twin storage compartments under rear sundeck.
* Factory installed jack plate for optimum performance.
Email: Glenn Reynolds
Reynolds Racing and Marine, Inc.
1019 South Roane Street
Harriman, TN 37748
Ask for Glenn